CONGREGATIONAL IMPLEMENTATION MEETING
JANUARY 4, 2020
OVERVIEW OF THE MORNING
- Attentive to the urgent needs of Earth and the global community, how can we as a Congregation deepen and broaden our existing network of relationships while cultivating new, diverse and inclusive partnerships.
- Attentive to the urgent needs of Earth and the global community, what do we need to do as a Congregation to engage with courage and vigilance in personal and public advocacy for systemic change.
SHARING TABLE RESPONSES
- What touches your passion and gives you energy as we begin to shape the congregational response to the implementation of our Chapter Direction?
- Response Form
Chapter Implementation Committee
The purpose of the Chapter Implementation Committee is to coordinate and plan the congregational
response to the implementation of the first two directional statements:
• Deepen and broaden our existing network of relationships while cultivating new, diverse and
• Engage with courage and vigilance in personal and public advocacy for systemic change.
The implementation will be rooted in and flow from our desire for:
• Communal Discernment
• Continuation of moving from “I to WE”
• Active Participation
• Mutual Empowerment
The Implementation Committee will be composed of 8-10 sisters and 1or 2 Council liaisons. It is
envisioned that the Implementation Committee will work with sub-committees. Membership on the
committee will require a significant commitment of time and energy. Some of the qualities and skills
needed include collaboration, creativity, organization and communication skills.