Do you want to make a difference?
Do you have the desire to do more with your life?
Do you want to reach out and touch another’s life?
Do you want to deepen your spiritual Life and relationship with God?
Do you want to put your faith into action?
Volunteering with the Sisters of Saint Joseph is an ideal way to make a positive difference in the lives of others. SSJ has two volunteer programs for young people:
- St. Joseph Worker, Philadelphia — a long-term volunteer opportunity (August to June) for women, ages 21-30.
- Good Works — a short-term (week-long) service experience for men and women, ages 18 and older.
There are many benefits to volunteering with the Sisters of Saint Joseph! Benefits include:
- personal and professional development
- communication skills, organization skills, and real-life experience that are transferable to the workplace and can help in the search for employment
- networking, making valuable contacts
- meeting like-minded people and making lifelong friendships.
Want to learn more about volunteering with the Sisters of Saint Joseph?
Please write or call:
Sister Julie Fertsch SSJ
9701 Germantown Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118-2694
Email: Julie Fertsch SSJ at firstname.lastname@example.org